Thank you for your consideration of the Brooklyn Waldorf School. We look forward to receiving your application, and we appreciate the time and energy you've invested in finding the right school for your child.
- Tour the school and/or attend an open house.Thank you to those who have already visited!
- Complete the application by following the links above. Applications are due December 11th. Application materials include: a student and family photograph, school transcripts/teacher evaluations (where applicable), and a non-refundable $90 application fee. Tests and test scores are not required.
- If requesting tuition assistance, submit a financial aid report, due January 14th.
- Following the completion of your application, application materials will be reviewed and interviews or class visits will be arranged.
- Notification emails will be sent. We will inform each family of the admissions decision according to the notification dates listed below.
- Complete your Enrollment Agreement to join our learning community!
- Send supplemental application documents (the following information does not pertain to Parent Child):
Decision Notification Timing
The Brooklyn Waldorf School adheres to the ISAAGNY notification dates that match the decision notifications of other independent schools. This notification schedule is generally earlier than that of public schools.
Admissions Timeline 2020/2021 School Year
|Program||Application Due||Notification Emailed||Response Due|
|Parent Child (Ages 9 months to 3 years)||Rolling||Rolling||Rolling|
|Nursery (Ages 3 to 4)||December 11th, 2019||February 27th, 2020||March 5th, 2020|
|Kindergarten (Ages 4 to 6)||December 11th, 2019||February 7th, 2020||February 14th, 2020|
|Grades 1 through 8||December 11th, 2019||February 4th, 2020||February 25th, 2020|